Thursday 20 October 2011

Author Interview: Shannon Dermott

Shannon Dermott has written Beg For Mercy and Remember.


1. What is your name and where do you call home?
My name is Shannon Dermott and I live in a suburb outside of Washington, DC. 

2. What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 20 or less words, what would you say?
Beg for Mercy is a YA paranormal novel about a girl whose life gets extremely complicated after her first kiss. 

3. Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series?
I am working on editing a book I wrote before Beg for Mercy. It is called Remember and is a part of a planned triology.
I am also about halfway finished with the second in the Cambion series following Mercy. The title of that book is Waiting for Mercy. 


4. Do you gift books to readers for book reviews?
Yes, I gift books to bloggers like yourself. I think it’s important to have reviews come from readers and book lovers. 

5. Do you have a book trailer? And what are your thoughts on book trailers?
Currently I don’t have one. But I had a fan create a really imaginative trailer. The link is on my facebook page. 

6. Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks, hardcovers or audiobooks?
Right now, I listen to audio book because of time constraints. 

7. Do you have any advice for other writers? And what’s the best advice that you have been given when it comes to writing?
The best advice is to continue to read especially in the genre you want to write in. But most importantly is too write. The more you do something, the better you will get at it. 

8. Where can your readers follow you?

Facebook page:  
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002687606286


Goodreads author page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/512...


Twitter: @shannondermott

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Shannon-Dermott/e/...







Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your writing world!

No comments:

Post a Comment