Saturday 22 October 2011

Through My Letterbox! 22/10/11


What came through my letterbox this week:



Exiled by Rashelle Workman (paperback)
Rashelle Workman kindly sent me and my mum an ARC copy of her book to read and review.

Broken City by D. D. Chant (e-book)
D. D. Chant kindly sent me and my mum a copy of her book Broken City to read and review.

Hexult by Perry Aylen (e-book)
I won a copy of Perry Aylen's book Hexult from LibraryThing.

Dark Beauty by Taryn Browning (e-book)
&
Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning (e-book)
Taryn Browning kindly sent me a copy of each of her books listed above to read and review.

The Colors Of Qua by Elle LaPraim (e-book)
Elle LaPraim kindly sent me and my mum a copy of her book The Colors Of Qua to read and review, as we enjoyed reading her one of her previous books, The Seamstresses (which I have reviewed here).

Death Is A Relative Thing by Holly Patrone (e-book)
This book was kindly sent to me and my mum to read and review.

The Curse Girl by Kate Ellison (e-book)
My mum won this book on LibraryThing, so I get the chance to read and review it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment