Saturday 20 August 2011

Across The Universe by Beth Revis

ISBN: 9781595143976
Publisher: Razorbill
Pages: 416


Across The Universe by Beth Revis is about seventeen year old Amy who joins her parents as frozen cargo aboard the vast spaceship Godspeed and expects to awaken on a new planet, three hundred years in the future.
She could never have known that her frozen slumber would come to an end fifty years too soon and that she would be thrust into the brave new world of a spaceship that lives by its own rules.

I liked this book despite it being quite slow at first. Due to the parts of the book I really enjoyed reading, being written from Amy's perspective I quickly grew to like her as a character! Whereas (at first) I dreaded the chapters from Elder's perspective. As I read further into the book and I understood the previous chapters I grew to like Elder more. 

Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment