Tuesday 28 August 2012

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

ISBN: 9781848450776
Publisher: Mira Ink
Pages: 392

One bad boy.

One lost girl.

They’re each other’s destiny. . .

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible. Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

I received an ARC of Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry for review from Mira Ink, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading! Normally, I don’t particularly enjoy reading books where the perspective alternates between two characters, but I really liked reading from both Noah’s and Echo’s point of view. My favourite characters were Echo and Noah, as despite their differing personalities and lives, they both in turn help each another to cope with their dilemmas. I also picked Echo & Noah as my favourites characters because I enjoyed reading their initial reactions to not only each other but also each other’s lifestyles. I’m not very fond of the UK cover of Pushing The Limits, as I don’t like the art style, but I think it represents the story within well.

Available at Amazon.co.uk.

2 comments:

  1. I won a copy of this the other day and I loved it! :)
    I also don't like the UK cover, but then again I am not keen on covers with models as the main thing on them. I think I the US one is a lot better! :)

    Great review :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the UK cover was pretty unique! I want to read this soon, I just know it's going to be great! :)

    ReplyDelete