Wednesday 17 August 2011

Entangled by Cat Clarke

ISBN: 9781849163941
Publisher: Quercus
Pages: 372

Entangled by Cat Clarke is about seventeen year old Grace, who wakes up in a white room with a table, pens and paper. And no clue as to how she got there.
As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?
Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here? 


I really enjoyed reading this book and as a result I have read it twice already! I enjoyed reading about Grace's desperate journey to remember. I think the cover is beautiful and suits the book well.


Available at Amazon.com & Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goody another grace truly a great cover red my fav. color XD thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    I'm your new follower as well I hope you drop by my blog and enter the giveaway
    http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/2011/08/author-interview-patti-roberts-plus.html#more

    ReplyDelete