Tuesday 2 August 2011

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

ISBN: 9780575084506
Publisher: Gollancz
Pages: 352

Graceling by Kristin Cashore is about the niece of the king, Katsa, who is a Graceling - one of the rare people born in her land with an extreme skill or affinity for something. Katsa is Graced with killing.
In meeting Prince Po (who is Graced with combat) she discovers not only the truth about her Grace but about a terrible secret that lies far away, a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.

I really enjoyed reading Graceling by Kristin Cashore. It was easily one of my favourites! Without a doubt Katsa was easily my favourite character, her fiery temperament and determined nature won me over from the start.

Available at Amazon.com & Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my personal fantasy favorites. Both main characters are just so likeable.

    Nice blog you have here. I'm a new follower.

    Nimue @ http://mybookishobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete