Friday 4 May 2012

Through My Letterbox! 04/05/12


What came Through My Letterbox this week:


Myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) went to The Works on the 1st of May, and my mum bought I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan, The Clever One by Helena Close and The Ant Colony by Jenny Valentine, (which were all included in the 3 for a £5 offer). My mum chose The Clever One and The Ant Colony, whilst I chose I Know What You Did Last Summer. 
There weren't many books to choose from in The Works (which is unusual!), and those that were there weren't in the appropriate genres! We found Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr in both Saga Romance and Thriller, and The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology in with the Autobiographies.


On the 2nd of May, my mum received Croissants And Jam by Lynda Renham and a signed bookmark that she had won from Booketta's Book Blog


Also on the 2nd of May, my mum received a signed copy of A Tale Of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox, a few signed bookmarks and a signed chapter one of Immortally Yours by Angie Fox.


Today, myself and my mum received Desires Of The Dead by Kimberly Derting (which we had ordered from Amazon), and The Beach Hut by Veronica Henry (which my mum had won from Orion).

1 comment:

  1. Sweet lettrbox this week nice swag and some awesome reads enjoy!

    ReplyDelete