Thursday 10 May 2012

Through My Letterbox! 10/05/12


What came Through My Letterbox this week:


Myself and my mum were kindly sent Endure by Carrie Jones from Danielle at Bloomsbury. We also received Switched, Torn and Ascend by Amanda Hocking for review from Chloe at Macmillan.

My mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) won Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep and six bookmarks! My mum also received Déjá Vu All Over Again by James Strait for review.

Myself and my mum were kindly sent The Sands Of Time and Til Death Do Us Part by the author herself, Dianna Hardy and a lovely rose quartz pendant as well! (Which is inside the white bag with dried rosebuds!)
We were also kindly sent How To Travel The World For Free by Michael Wigge for review.

1 comment:

  1. You got some lovely books! :) Enjoy!

    Here is my Owl Post: http://hazelthewitch.blogspot.com/2012/05/owl-post.html

    Petra

    ReplyDelete