Monday 28 May 2012

Promotion: The Tower by Jade Varden

The Tower
By Jade Varden


The Tower is the second book in the Deck Of Lies series.


Death brings some families closer, but it’s ripped mine apart. I wanted to convince the police that they had the wrong suspect...but I never expected them to start suspecting me. Now, I have no choice but to keep searching for the truth, even if all my relationships fall to pieces around me.

Someone is trying to make me look guilty. I never thought my mission to prove my own innocence would lead me to more family secrets. I thought I had already discovered the truth about myself. But every answer raises more questions, and everything I think I know is about to change...again.

I have to find the truth, no matter how much it hurts -- before I get charged with murder.



Available at Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment