Saturday 14 January 2012

Guest Post: Amy Mah





Who am I? well I am in my 20s and got into writing by accident, I kinda look Chinese but never been to china nor have my parents so I say I am oriental by looks and then people think I look like a carpet …….sigh   
 
I just love anime and manga art and have lots and lots of anime films, people say I write my books like an anime film so any filmmakers out there please get in touch.
 
When people ask about writing style I never know what to say as I just write and people just get me, er…….. and that is a sarcastic and cynical viewer of life
 
Just take a look at my website www.FangsRule.com
 
 
Intro to the book
 
The author Amy Mah (Vampire) is a well known blogger, that writes and blogs as a cynical teenage vampire: 
 
Fangs Rule
Being a vampire sounds like it should be a cool thing to be as a teenage girl, like sleeping during the day and enjoying a night life with friends, huh, no one had warned me that it also meant having to suffer Teenage Hormones for so long! I am stuck as a teenager the years may pass but I am the same age! And as to the rules, so many rules, and vampire uniforms! Guys have long fancy cloaks that they are always tripping over and as to the Girls uniform, it is a 18th C Nightdress! The old male vampires expect a girl to walk about wearing just a see through nightdress with no underwear on!! as if that is ever going to happen!, they have seen far too many horror films! Life as a teenager is normally a living hell but even more so when you have fangs. The world is just out to get me, and not just by people trying to stake me because I have better teeth than they do!


No comments:

Post a Comment