Sunday 22 January 2012

Through My Letterbox! 22/01/12


What came through my letterbox this week:


Fated by Sarah Alderson (paperback)
I enjoyed reading Hunting Lila so much that my mum bought me this book by Sarah Alderson as well!

The Future Of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler (paperback)
Both me and my mum had heard about this book on Razorbill and liked the sound of it, so we bought from our local Asda.

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (paperback)
Both me and my mum had requested the second book in the series, Goddess Interrupted on Netgalley, so my mum ordered the first book for us both to read as well.

Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (paperback)
Again both me and my mum had requested the second book in the series, Spellcaster on Netgalley, so my mum ordered the first book for us both to read as well.

The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker (paperback)
Me and my mum were kindly sent an ARC copy of this book to read and review by Susanne Winnacker!

Unbound by Emily Goodwin (e-book)
Me and my mum were kindly sent an eARC copy of this book to read and review by Emily Goodwin!

No comments:

Post a Comment