Monday 30 January 2012

Author Interview: Joshua Goldfond


Joshua Goldfond has written The Hunting Of The Bubblenuff.


1. What is your name and where do you call home? 
Joshua Goldfond. Astoria, NY.

2. What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 20 or less words, what would you say?
"The Hunting of the Bubblenuff: A Fabian Vermeer Story". A fantasy/satire/YA story in which an short, awkward Inquisitor hunts monsters with his tall, kindly female bodyguard. (17)

3. Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series? 
I have a couple of ideas, but for the time being I'm just trying to get this book out there.

4. What or who inspired you to start writing? And how long have you been writing?
I've been writing in some form or another since I was a kid. 

5. Do you gift books to readers for book reviews?
Certainly. If anyone is interested, you know how to reach me...

6. How did you come up with the cover? Who designed the cover of your book?
The cover was designed by a talented cartoonist named Geoff Vasile.

7. How did you come up with the title for your book?
The title is a spoof of a Lewis Carroll novel called "The Hunting of the Snark", which I would also recommend. 

8. Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks, hardcovers or audiobooks?
I generally prefer printed material, but I've started getting more into eBooks. I released this book as an eBook so that it was cheap and accessible to readers. 

9. Are you a self-published / Indie author?
I am self-published on this book. I guess that makes me an indie author.

10. What book are you reading at the moment? And in what format?
Right now I'm reading "Let the Great World Spin" by Colum McCann, and "420 Characters" by Lou Beach.

11. Where can your readers follow you?

Twitter: TheOculusOnline





Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your writing world!

No comments:

Post a Comment