Tuesday 5 August 2014

Through My Letterbox! 05/08/14

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.

What came Through My Letterbox over the last few weeks!

 Over the last few weeks, myself and my mum received In The Age Of Love And Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin, Eternal Dawn by Rebecca Maizel, Rain by Virginia Bergin and Killing You Softly by Lucy Carver, for review from Macmillan!

In The Age Of Love And Chocolate is the third book in the Birthright series, Eternal Dawn is the third book in the Vampire Queen series, and Killing You Softly is the second book in the St Jude's Academy series. My review of the first book in the St Jude's Academy series, Young, Gifted And Dead is here.

We also joined Read It Swap It recently, and received Prodigy by Marie Lu, Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse, Outpost by Adam Baker, Kitty And The Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn, The Carbon Diaries 2015 by Saci Lloyd, Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson &Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, via swaps over the past few weeks!

Myself and my mum won a Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne, the third book in the Monument 14 series, and The Archived by Victoria Schwab in a giveaway that Natalie Cleary at Book Lover's Life was hosting!

Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins by Liz Kessler came through our letterbox, from Orion, a couple of weeks ago too! I really like the cover of Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins, it's different whilst still being relevant and eye catching. I am definitely looking forward to reading this book, as I read Liz Kessler's Emily Windsnap series and loved them!

An ARC of Angus Watson's Age Of Iron came through our letterbox a couple of days ago from Orbit! We are excited to read this book as we have heard that it is similar to Game Of Thrones, which we have been wanting to read or watch!

And finally, the latest addition to our bookshelf is Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando! Which we received for review from Hodder & Stoughton!

What books came through your letterbox this week?

Check out what we're reading and receiving on Instagram, by following us here, via #ThroughMyLetterbox & #ThroughOurLetterbox !

No comments:

Post a Comment