Tuesday 19 March 2013

Through My Letterbox! 19/03/13

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.

What came Through My Letterbox:

Since my last Through My Letterbox post, I turned seventeen! My mum and my nan bought me the books pictured below for my birthday!
Undone by Cat Clarke - as I had read and loved both of her previous books, Entangled and Torn!

The Farm by Emily Mckay and Gravity by Melissa West, both of which I had spotted on Goodreads.

Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Appelgate, which I had also spotted on Goodreads, as well as reading some great reviews!
Wolf Pact by Melissa De La Cruz - as I had read some of her Blue Bloods series, and because I love reading Shifter books!

The Disappeared by C. J. Harper, a great sounding dystopian book which I hadn't heard of before, and The Prey by Andrew Fukuda, the second book in The Hunt series.

The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna and The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse, which were another two books which I spotted on Goodreads and then added to my wishlist!

I found out about Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger through an email from Netgalley, so I looked Gail Carriger up (via Goodreads), and found out about her other series, the Parasol Protectorate!

Since my last post, myself and my mum received Intrusion by Ken Macleod for review from Orbit, and One Crow Alone by S. D. Crockett for review from Macmillan.

As an early Easter present my nan bought my Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick from our local bookstore, and myself & my mum also received If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch for review from Indigo!

My mum won Eve by Anna Carey from Nancy, The Avid Reader!

And finally, we received Working Stiff by Rachel Caine from Becky, via a swap on the UK Swap Shop, on Goodreads!

What books came though your letterbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment