Tuesday 13 August 2013

Through My Letterbox! 13/08/13

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.


What came Through My Letterbox:
(Over the past few weeks!)


Myself and my mum received Amy, My Daughter by Mitch Winehouse for review from Harper Collins!

We also received The Returned by Jason Mott and the second book in the Confessions series, Confessions Of An Almost Girlfriend by Louise Rozett, both for review from Harlequin Mira!

A few weeks ago, we received Mystic by Alyson Noel and The Thing About Wolves by Leigh Evans for review from Macmillan. Mystic is the third book int the Soul Seeker series, and The Thing About Wolves is the second book in the Mystwalker series.

Myself and my mum also received the second book in the Throne Of Glass series, Crown Of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas for review from Bloomsbury, and the second book in The Grisha series, Siege And Storm by Leigh Bardugo, for review from Indigo, an imprint of Orion.

We received Cruel Summer by James Dawson (also for review from Indigo), which I had been looking forward to for a while since reading one of his other books, Hollow Pike!
Last week, my mum went to our local bookstore and spotted Spy Society by Robin Benway, the UK version of Also Known As, and kindly bought it for me!

Kensington Teen sent myself and my mum and ARC copy of the third book in the Alone series, Quarantine by James Phelan for review!
We also received an ARC copy of Sunblind by Michael Griffo for review, which is the second book in The Darkborn Legacy series!

My mum bought Quarantine: The Loners by Lex Thomas, (which she had been looking forward to for a while), Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff . . .

 . . . Changeling and Stormbringer by Philippa Gregory!


What books came through your letterbox?!

No comments:

Post a Comment