Saturday 7 July 2012

Through My Letterbox! 07/07/12


What came Through My Letterbox this week:


I have read some of the Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries books before and enjoyed her writing style so, my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) bought me Insatiable by Meg Cabot from Asda!
We received an ARC of Call Down Thunder by Daniel Finn for review from Macmillan, (which my mum is currently reading!)


My mum surprised me with Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, Spellbound by Kelley Armstrong and the Enthralled anthology from Amazon.co.uk! 


We also received Cursed and Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout from Spencer Hill Press for review! Jennifer Armentrout's books were initially recommended to myself and my mum by Kayleigh from K-Books.


Finally, myself and my mum also received some swag from Spencer Hill Press which includes, a sticker of Cursed by Jennifer Armentrout, a sticker of PODs by Michelle K. Pickett, a sticker of Touch Of Death by Kelly Hashway, a bookmark of Amarok by Angela J. Townsend, a bookmark of Perfection by J.L. Spelbring and a bookmark of Minder by Kate Kaynak!

No comments:

Post a Comment