Monday 30 June 2014

Author Interview: Melissa Landers

Melissa Landers has written Alienated and Invaded.


1. What is your name and where do you call home?
I'm Melissa Landers, author of the Alienated series, and home is Loveland, Ohio. It's a little town just outside Cincinnati.

16. Do you have a “Dreamcast” in mind for any of your books?


It's VERY hard to find an actor who looks like Aelyx, the smokin'-hot alien exchange student in my book. The closest I've come is an actor named Steven Strait, who played Warren Peace in Disney's "Sky High." As for Cara Sweeney, I think Emma Stone would do a great job portraying her on screen! 


25. What is your favourite film based on a book?
I'd have to say A&E's version of "Pride and Prejudice." (That's NOT the Keira Knightley version, by the way.)

28. What book are you reading at the moment? And in what format?
Right now I'm reading a hardcover edition of "Written in My Own Heart's Blood," by Diana Gabaldon. 





Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your writing world!

No comments:

Post a Comment