Friday 30 May 2014

Through My Letterbox! 30/05/14

Through My Letterbox is a meme that myself and my mum (from JeanzBookReadNReview) created to showcase the books that we receive and review on our sites. Our meme was inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren & Letterbox Love hosted by Narratively Speaking.


What came Through My Letterbox this week!

This week myself and my mum received ARCs of The Rain by Virginia Bergin and Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini for review from Macmillan! The Rain will be released on the 17th of July, and Trial By Fire will be released on the 2nd of September.

As part of the #GrishaArmy, we each received an exclusive excerpt of Ruin And Rising by Leigh Bardugo from Indigo! Ruin And Rising, the third book in The Grisha series, will be released on the 17th of June.

This week, I received E-galleys of The Jewel by Amy Ewing & Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang for review from Harpercollins via Edelweiss! Both The Jewel & Falling Into Place will be released in September.

I also received E-galleys of A New Darkness by Joseph Delaney & Winterspell by Claire Legrand for review from HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster via Edelweiss. Again both A New Darkness & Winterspell will be released in September.

I received E-galleys of Black Knight by Christopher Pike & Summer Of Yesterday by Gaby Triana for review from Simon Pulse via Edelweiss. Black Night is the second book in the Witch World series, and will be released in December. Summer Of Yesterday will be released on the 17th of June.

I also received Unravel by Imogen Howson & Falls The Shadow by Stefanie Gaither for review from Simon & Schuster via Edelweiss. Unravel, the second book in the Linked series, will be released on the 8th of July. Falls The Shadow will be released on the 16th of September.

I received E-galleys of Extraction by Stephanie Diaz & The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst for review from St Martin's Press & Harlequin Mira via Netgalley. Extraction will be released on the 22nd of July.

Lastly, I also received Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld for review from Simon Pulse via Edelweiss. Afterworlds will be released on the 23rd of September.

What books came through your letterbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment